A Tiny Toes franchise is a financially rewarding, zero-risk business opportunity, ideal for someone looking to balance work around other commitments.
You can earn full-time wages working part-time hours and even operate your franchise alongside another job. A Tiny Toes Ballet franchise affords you the opportunity to make excellent income, with an average hourly wage of between £70 and £100. A typical Year Two franchisee can generate profits in excess of £50,000.
In turn for a comprehensive franchise pack (which includes all operational and marketing equipment to launch and develop the business) and a generous, exclusive territory, franchisee’s pay an initial investment and an ongoing marketing levy and management fee.
- Initial investment £4,995 (including VAT)
- Ongoing marketing levy: 2% of monthly turnover (including VAT)
- Ongoing management fee: 8%- 13% of monthly turnover (including VAT)
Earning potential and further financial illustrations can be found in our prospectus.
The quality of our classes:
- Unique and creative classes that offer something different to other children’s activities
- All encompassing termly themed approach to ensure interest is maintained- parents and children love the different themes and seeing how their child evidently develops in confidence, knowledge of the topic and ballet technique throughout each term
- The programme is developed by an experienced Primary School teacher, Classically trained ballet dancer and Royal Academy of Dance teacher
- The only pre-school dance programme that is integrated with the National Curriculum
- We have over 100 themed lesson plans that are continually updated and incredibly detailed, to ensure progression and engagement for all learners
- A progressive syllabus carefully age differentiated to ensure a fantastic learning experience for every child
- Voted as a Finalist in the UK’s Best Pre-School Dance Activity 2014 and 2015
For the quality and personal support of our training programme and support:
- Comprehensive training and an attentive personal support package tailored for each franchisee which you wouldn’t get from many big franchise companies
- An established franchise business with a proven track record
- Clear and detailed operations manual providing all the information you will need about running your business
- An online portal where you can access all up to date documents, lesson plans, music and anything else you might need
- An online booking and management system to ensure you can run a well organised business efficiently and quickly take care of all administration tasks
- A variety of income streams: public classes, nursery contracts, holiday workshops, children’s’ parties, merchandise
- A full set of teaching resources for use in your classes worth over £1200
- Extensive pack of high quality marketing material to help you launch and promote your business
- On-site visits and ongoing 1-1 support for every step in the growth and development of your business.
For further information enter your details below to download our Franchise Prospectus brochure. Alternatively call us direct on 01792 348 243