A Tiny Toes franchise is a financially rewarding, zero-risk business opportunity, ideal for someone looking to balance work around other commitments.
You can earn full-time wages working part-time hours and even operate your franchise alongside another job. A Tiny Toes Ballet franchise affords you the opportunity to make excellent income, with an average hourly wage of between £70 and £100. A typical Year Two franchisee can generate profits in excess of £50,000.
In turn for a comprehensive franchise pack (which includes all operational and marketing equipment to launch and develop the business) and a generous, exclusive territory, franchisee’s pay an initial investment and an ongoing marketing levy and management fee.
- Initial investment £4,995 (including VAT)
- Ongoing marketing levy: 2% of monthly turnover (including VAT)
- Ongoing management fee: 8%- 13% of monthly turnover (including VAT)
Earning potential and further financial illustrations can be found in our prospectus.
The quality of our classes:
- Unique and creative classes that offer something different to other children’s activities
- All encompassing termly themed approach to ensure interest is maintained- parents and children love the different themes and seeing how their child evidently develops in confidence, knowledge of the topic and ballet technique throughout each term
- The programme is developed by an experienced Primary School teacher, Classically trained ballet dancer and Royal Academy of Dance teacher
- The only pre-school dance programme that is integrated with the National Curriculum
- We have over 100 themed lesson plans that are continually updated and incredibly detailed, to ensure progression and engagement for all learners
- A progressive syllabus carefully age differentiated to ensure a fantastic learning experience for every child
- Voted as a Finalist in the UK’s Best Pre-School Dance Activity 2014 and 2015
For the quality and personal support of our training programme and support:
- Comprehensive training and an attentive personal support package tailored for each franchisee which you wouldn’t get from many big franchise companies
- An established franchise business with a proven track record
- Clear and detailed operations manual providing all the information you will need about running your business
- An online portal where you can access all up to date documents, lesson plans, music and anything else you might need
- An online booking and management system to ensure you can run a well organised business efficiently and quickly take care of all administration tasks
- A variety of income streams: public classes, nursery contracts, holiday workshops, children’s’ parties, merchandise
- A full set of teaching resources for use in your classes worth over £1200
- Extensive pack of high quality marketing material to help you launch and promote your business
- On-site visits and ongoing 1-1 support for every step in the growth and development of your business.
For further information enter your details below and we will call you for an initial 15-minute chat and then post a Franchise Prospectus to you. Alternatively, call us direct on 01792 348 243 or call Emma directly on 07864857920.