Is this for you?
Firstly, thank you for your interest in a Tiny Toes Ballet franchise.
We currently have a limited offer during March - April 2021 for a handful of suitable candidates
A Tiny Toes franchise will allow you:
- A flexible way of working, based on your routine.
- The chance to inspire young children and be a positive difference in their lives.
- Excellent earning potential.
- Full support from day one and a risk-free way of owning your own business.
Here’s a list of what we look for in our franchisees:
Franchise Manager & Teacher
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed and well organised.
- Honesty, professionalism and integrity.
- Business minded individuals with a business or sales background.
- An absolute passion for working with young children and a love of helping them learn.
- An extensive background in dance. Alternatively, a teaching degree or similar equivalent qualification is also acceptable.
- An energetic, vibrant and friendly personality.
- The confidence to lead and manage a large class of young children.
- The ability to interact professionally with parents as well as children.