Updated Covid- Safety Measures:
Before attending a physical class we will ask all customers to sign an agreement to adhere to our covid safe measures in order to ensure the safety of all our customers.
Anyone who is unwell will be asked to leave the class.
If you are unable to attend a class due to illness of any kind we offer' make up classes' that you may attend, once you are better.
We have all safety measures and infection control policies in place to ensure the safety of all our teachers, assistants and customers. However if we do need to close a class we will give a full refund to all customers.
Delivery Policy and online payment security
Upon clearance of full payment, a receipt and all information relating to the purchased course or merchandise goods, will be sent to the email address given by the customer.
All transaction information is encryped using 128-bit SSL certificates. Please see http://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/security-policy for further information about Sagepay security policy.
All merchandise will be collected in person at the class venue.
If you have any problems or complaints of any nature please do not hesitate to contact us on 07407 348773 or via email on email@example.com. We will be more than happy to assist you .
Due to the age of the children in the tiny toes classes, it usually takes a child around 3-4 weeks to settle into the class and get used to their new surroundings. The 6 week course will therefore give them plenty of time to get used to their teacher/ environment so that you can decide whether the class is beneficial for them.
The class fees are non-refundable unless authorisation has been given in which case the refund is at our discretion and each circumstance will be taken on its own merits. We would appreciate as much notice as possible if this should happen. There will be an administration fee of £10 should any refunds be made.
In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary for the teacher to cancel a class. If this happens, you will be notified with as much notice as possible by phone. A full refund will be given and/or an alternative class offered.
For all merchandise purchases if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return the item unworn and in perfect condition with tags attached and proof of purchase, within 28 days, to the class teacher at your venue, for an exchange or refund.
Terms & Conditions
- "Booking Form" means the form relating to the booking or re-booking of the Participant for a Term as set out at the booking stage of the website
- "Carer" means the person who attends the class with the Participant and is responsible for their welfare
- "Class(es)" means a tiny toes ballet class described on the Booking Form
- "Teacher" means the individual engaged by the Director of Tiny toes ballet to teach Classes. Whilst every effort will be taken to maintain the consistency of the Teacher during the Term tiny toes ballet retains the right to retain the right to change the teaching staff where necessary
- "Fees" means the value chargeable to attend Classes for a Term, as specified on the Booking Form
- "Parent" means a parent or legal guardian of the Participant who will be responsible for the payment of the Fees and who is the contracting party to this contract and who shall (if the Carer is not the Parent) be responsible for compliance with these Terms & Conditions by the Carer
- "Participant" means the child who is attending or who is booked on to a Tiny toes ballet Class who details are specified by the Parent or Carer on the Booking Form
- "Premises" means the premises where the Classes take place
- "Tiny toes ballet" means the Director of tiny toes ballet, as named on the Booking Form, the company or person with whom you have entered into this contract in respect of the provision of classes.
- "Term" means the agreed dates on the Booking Form and as described under “view classes” on the Website
- "Terms & Conditions" means the terms and conditions set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by Tiny toes ballet and the Parent
- "Website" means the website at www.tinytoesballet.co.uk
- All agreements and issues relating to the teaching of the Classes by Tiny toes ballet to the Participant and the on-going communication with Teachers and the Director of tiny toes ballet are subject to the Terms & Conditions to the exclusion of all others.
- No variation or addition to the Terms & Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Tiny toes ballet and the Parent.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to be accepted by the Parent and the Carer once the box is ticked on the Booking Form and confirmation of payment of Fees has been received by Tiny toes ballet.
- Tiny toes ballet may cancel this contract at any time before the Participant commences a Term, for any reason whatsoever. Tiny toes ballet shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation but will refund Fees paid for the remaining Classes in the Term.
- By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions the Parent and/or Carer agrees not to share any aspects of Tiny toes ballet programme with a third party who may be involved in a business that operates in the same market as Tiny toes ballet. The Parent and/or Carer will not be involved directly or indirectly with such a company.
- The Parent and/or Carer will not take, replicate or use any Tiny toes ballet material directly or indirectly for his/her own use or for use by any third party
- The Parent and/or Carer agree not to directly or indirectly be involved or interested in any business which competes with Tiny toes ballet while the participant is a pupil of Tiny toes ballet and for a period on one year thereafter.
- The Parent warrants that the information provided on the Booking Form is accurate and up to date in all respects at the point of booking. Any changes will be sent by the Parent and/or Carer to Tiny toes ballet immediately.
- It is the Parent and/or Carer’s responsibility to inform Tiny toes ballet of any special medical conditions at the point of booking. This includes behavioural disorders.
- The Participant and/or Parent and/or Carer must not attend any Class whilst suffering from any serious illness or contagious disease or anything similar thereto.
- During all Talent toes, Twinkle toes and Tip toes classes the Parent and/or Carer agrees and accepts the sole responsibility, general conduct and care for the Participant during the Class and whilst on the Premises.
- During all Talent toes, Twinkle toes and Tip toes classes tiny toes ballet does not allow the Parent and/or Carer to leave the Participant for any amount of time before, during or after a Class. Pupils in twirlers and spinners attend classes without a parent.
- Tiny toes ballet shall have the sole right to exclude the Participant and/or Parent and/or Carer either permanently or for such period as Tiny toes ballet shall (in its entire discretion) determine if deemed necessary for the safety and well being of other participants or parents or carers.
- To avoid overcrowding and shyness in class, one adult guardian only per child is allowed into the tiny toes ballet classroom (twirlers and spinners pupils attend class by themselves). We will be happy for you to bring spectators to the end of term Christmas, Easter and Summer presentation.
- We are happy for siblings to be present in the class as a spectator. If you have more than one child who would like to take part in tiny toes ballet classes there is an ongoing 10% discount on the termly fees for each sibling.
Limitation of liability
- The Parent and/or Carer agrees that any claim made against Tiny toes ballet will be made in writing within 30 days of the incident taking place and failure to report in writing within this time will negate any such claim.
- The maximum aggregate liability for Tiny toes ballet to the Participant, Parent and/or Carer will not exceed the Fees.
- Neither Tiny toes ballet nor any Teacher, assistant nor any employee, agent or other representative accepts responsibility in respect of loss, damage or expense incurred by a Participant, Parent and/or Carer arising directly or indirectly or in any way connected with the attendance of the Participant, Parent and/or Carer at Classes (or any Class) or any other act or omission on the part of Tiny toes ballet, its Teachers, assistants, employees, agents and/or representatives.
- All warranties and conditions whether implied by statute or otherwise are excluded from this contract provided that nothing in this contract shall restrict or excluded liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Tiny toes ballet, it Teachers, assistants, employees, agents and/or representatives or affects the statutory rights of the parent or Participant.
Fees & Payment
- The Parent shall pay the Fees for the Term to Tiny toes ballet prior to the Participant commencing a Term.
- There is an ongoing 10% discount for all siblings. Please telephone or email Head Office and have a copy of your booking confirmation to hand to recieve this discount.
- The class fees are non-refundable unless authorisation has been given in which case the refund is at our discretion and each circumstance will be taken on its own merits. We would appreciate as much notice as possible if this should happen. In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary for the teacher to cancel a class. If this happens, you will be notified with as much notice as possible by phone. A full refund will be given.
- As soon as a course is booked and payment received, a confirmation will be sent via e-mail. This email will contain all relevant information about the booked course.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions the Parent consents that the data provided (non-financial) can be shared within the Tiny toes ballet company.
- The Parent shall indemnify and keep indemnified Tiny toes ballet against all loss (including loss of profit), liability, cost and expenses which Tiny toes ballet may incur directly or indirectly as a consequence of any action or inaction of the Parent, Carer and/or Participant.
- Any notices to be sent by either party to the other shall be sent by pre-paid recorded delivery or hand delivered to the address of the relevant party and shall be deemed to have been received by the addressee within 48 hours of posting or immediately if hand delivered.
- The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the obligations arising under this contract shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce any or all of such obligations.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes prior agreements and understandings between the parties.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.
Photographs and Recordings
Occasionally, we may take photographs or video recordings of the pupils attending a tiny toes ballet class or event. We will always inform parents first, before we do this.
We may use these images in marketing material or in other printed publications that we produce, as well as on our website. We will always ask permission from individual parents and carers before we do this.
From time to time, our school may be visited by the media who will take photographs or film footage of a tiny toes event or other high profile event. Pupils will often appear in these images, which may appear in local or national newspapers, or on televised news programmes. We will always ask permission from individual parents and carers we use this footage.