Ballet & Dance Franchise Package
The initial ballet franchise fee includes everything you need to start and run a very successful tiny toes ballet dance business.
- A five-year contract.
- Your own exclusive territory.
- Expert training.
- Bespoke Website, CRM & Online Management System to run the ballet franchise easily.
- Ongoing support.
- A full set of teaching resources for you to use in ballet class worth over £2000.
- Access to our intranet with reporting systems and automation to ensure that each franchise business can grow quickly and efficiently with minimal administration time.
- We have 14 different topics. Within these topics there are over 100 themed lesson plans, lesson objectives, materials and resources. Running your ballet franchise couldn't be easier.
- Party Plans, Holiday Workshops and ideas for more classes for your ballet franchise academy.
- All marketing materials.
- All legal requirements are covered.
- A license for one Tiny Toes theatre performance.
Our Current Ballet Academy Franchise Locations:
Are you looking for a dance teaching job or a career change from teaching?
Is owning a ballet franchise for you?
A tiny toes ballet & dance franchise will allow you:
- A flexible way of working, based on your routine.
- The chance to inspire young children and be a positive difference in their lives.
- Excellent earning potential.
- Full support from day one and a risk-free way of owning your own business.
What we look for in our dance franchisees
Ballet Franchise Manager & Teacher
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed and well organised.
- Honesty, professionalism and integrity.
- Business minded individuals.
- An absolute passion for working with young children and a love of helping them learn.
- A background in dance. Alternatively, a teaching degree or similar equivalent qualification is also acceptable.
- An energetic, vibrant and friendly personality.
- The confidence to lead and manage a large class of young children.
- The ability to interact professionally with parents as well as children.
Ballet Franchise FAQS
Below are some of the most commonly asked questions about our ballet franchise, but if you want to know anything else at all please contact us here
Why do I need to pay an initial fee?
The initial ballet franchise fee is not a profit for us. It covers all your training, resources, licenses and insurance as well as a generous postcode area. For the right franchise application, we can support them in obtaining funding or a loan for this initial investment. We guarantee that you will receive your initial investment back within the first six months of operating your ballet franchise business. We offer the perfect dance franchise opportunity for those who want to be in business with the support of a proven dance business model.
Do I need a background in dance?
Yes, our dance franchise opportunity requires a knowledge of dance to run our ballet academy franchise. If you wish to teach the classes as well as run the franchise, we need you to have a dance degree or associate and/or performance background. Maybe you are a teaching assistant, with a background in dance, looking for a career change? A teaching degree or similar equivalent qualification is also acceptable.
How much can I expect to earn?
Would you like a dance teaching job with a huge earning potential? To find forecasts indicative of average Year 2 franchises please request our brochure.
"The earning potential is huge; it is only limited by how much time you are prepared to teach or how much effort you want to put into setting up classes and finding teachers. I honestly don’t know of many jobs where you can earn so much a week for so few hours of work. So you can earn full-time money for part-time work and have the satisfaction of running your own ballet academy franchise, successfully and securely....it’s almost a dream!"
tiny toes ballet Franchise Owner
What do I learn in ballet franchise training?
Your initial dance franchise training covers the tiny toes syllabus and classroom management techniques. You will also watch a model class with pupils, and be observed teaching your own children's ballet class. You will have the opportunity to raise any questions you may have about delivering the programme and share ideas. The dance franchise training also covers setting up your website, online booking, and payment portal. There are specified days to cover SM and marketing training. Emma Morgan, the Director and Founder will also visit you at your premises when you begin your dance franchise business to support and guide you. She, along with Head Office staff, continues to assist you in every aspect of your dance franchise business as you set up and grow. We also offer an initial 1-1 business mentor support package free of charge. Ongoing we offer yearly onsite meetings, 1-1 business meetings, and monthly training for all franchisees.
The support we offer
"What has impressed me the most is how the company is not static."
"Tiny toes ballet is continuing to develop both the content of the syllabus and the efficiency of the business strategies and tools implemented. This, in turn, helps to ensure you are able to develop a successful ballet franchise business and some very happy pupils and parents!"
Why a Tiny Toes Ballet Franchise?
What makes us so special is the quality and personal support of our ballet franchise training programme and ongoing guidance and training.
We offer comprehensive dance franchise training and an attentive support package tailored for each franchisee which you wouldn't get from many big franchise companies or dance teaching jobs. From your initial ballet franchise enquiry right through to your very first lesson to your very first show, we are there with you every step of the way.