The booking process for our children's ballet classes is very simple. Just follow these simple steps to begin your Tiny Toes Ballet journey:
Try two children's ballet classes
We know that children like to try different things. We understand that paying upfront can be an expensive exercise if they decide our children's ballet classes are not for them.
But, children also need time to adapt and get used to a new environment. It is natural for a child to watch the first week until they feel happy, safe, and secure in our children's ballet classes. We call week three the 'Magic Week' and by this time usually, see a huge difference in pupil participation.
What if my child does not settle into their tiny toes ballet class?
We ask you to book a term of children's ballet classes (Usually 6 weeks in duration). But, what if after the first two weeks, your child does not settle into the class? Then we offer a refund for the remaining weeks of the tiny toes ballet term.
Class Fees for tiny toes ballet
As we keep the space for your child whether they are there or not, we cannot refund you for any missed tiny toes ballet classes. If you know you are going to miss a class, we can offer you an extra class, subject to availability. Just speak to your teacher to arrange it.
Children's Ballet class booking
1. Find a children's ballet class you want to book by searching:
2. Once you have found the children's ballet class you want to book just follow the online booking process, pay online and you will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
Join our tiny toes ballet Waiting List
If the children's ballet class you want to join is full just click to join the waiting list. You will receive an email with a priority booking date to book the next term of tiny toes ballet classes.
Children's ballet class not open?
If the tiny toes ballet class you want to join is not open click the contact form to email your tiny toes ballet area. They will get in touch to tell you exactly when booking opens.
3. Once you have booked, paid and received your email confirmation you become a tiny toes ballet client. When you log in to your online account here you will have priority booking for the next term of our children's ballet classes.
Re-booking your tiny toes ballet class
It is important, during the current term of classes, that you log in view, and book the next terms of children's ballet classes.
Your space for next term is available until the very last class of the current term. As soon as the current term ends, if you have not re-booked your space here it will be released for someone else.
If you want to re-book your child's ballet class but need to move up to the next class please contact your teacher and let them know. They can tell you when booking opens or can change your priority tiny toes ballet class on your login page.
There is a one off welcome pack and joining fee of £8 for each child who joins our tiny toes ballet programme. This includes the following:
Our unique tiny toes ballet ‘Learning Journey’ book. This tracks your child’s development and progression through the 5 stages of the tiny toes ballet™ programme.
- An instant photo taken of your child at their first tiny toes ballet class.
- A tiny toes ballet tote bag
- A certificate for every tiny toes stage completed
- A digital copy of tiny toes ballet music used in class, so you can both practise at home!
- Insurance cover for all our children's ballet classes
- A free transfer to another tiny toes ballet school- if you move house or change area.